Read about how new guidelines for diagnosing depression in teenagers are being developed in the U.S.A. and Canada. Emphasis on training primary care providers (MD’s) to screen and identify depression among adolescents more effectively is gaining traction. Along with this is the development of new screening tools and including mental health providers in the medical treatment team.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- Radical Acceptance: Making a space for your COVID-19 Anxiety, Part 1
- How to Transition from Face-to-Face to Online Therapy – or just start it
- Your Coronavirus Social Distancing is about Courage and Altruism – Not Fear: What the anxiety is all about.
- Five Ways To Look After Your Mental Health This Holiday And New Year
- Child Psychiatry Experts Says Mentally Strong Kids Have Parents Who Taught Them These 4 Traits
- End of Life
- Mental Health
- Older Adult
- Parent Training
- Therapy Thursday
- Virtual Reality Therapy
- Young Adult