Read about how new guidelines for diagnosing depression in teenagers are being developed in the U.S.A. and Canada. Emphasis on training primary care providers (MD’s) to screen and identify depression among adolescents more effectively is gaining traction. Along with this is the development of new screening tools and including mental health providers in the medical treatment team.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- Dear Therapist: I’m Hiding Something From My Therapist
- 5 Common Struggles Children of Narcissists Face in Adulthood
- When it comes to job training for youth with autism, where they live matters
- GI Symptoms May Herald Mental Illness in Traumatized Kids
- Want to Boost Your Productivity? Science Says Listen to Music With These 6 Rules In Mind