At the link below you’ll connect to an article that discusses at length, the many ways in which Virtual Reality technology is being applied in healthcare. The uses are vast and varied, including; psychology, pain management, rehabilitation and surgical training, just to name a few. Specific to mental healthcare you can read about how phobias, anxiety, depression, and PTSD are all ripe to be addressed through innovative VR applications. At VRCaPS we are already developing new protocols to treat mental health challenges, like dementia and social skills deficits in autism spectrum disorders.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- Echoism: When you have too little Narcissism
- Radical Acceptance: Making a space for your COVID-19 Anxiety, Part 1
- How to Transition from Face-to-Face to Online Therapy – or just start it
- Your Coronavirus Social Distancing is about Courage and Altruism – Not Fear: What the anxiety is all about.
- Five Ways To Look After Your Mental Health This Holiday And New Year