Recent research suggests that there are a number of misconceptions about how to attain and maintain happiness. Money, gifts, freedom of choice, and vacations for example all have nuanced influences on happiness, that might not be quite what you think. Happiness as an overall construct, isn’t entirely straightforward. Read more about it at the link below.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- Echoism: When you have too little Narcissism
- Radical Acceptance: Making a space for your COVID-19 Anxiety, Part 1
- How to Transition from Face-to-Face to Online Therapy – or just start it
- Your Coronavirus Social Distancing is about Courage and Altruism – Not Fear: What the anxiety is all about.
- Five Ways To Look After Your Mental Health This Holiday And New Year