Recent research suggests that there are a number of misconceptions about how to attain and maintain happiness. Money, gifts, freedom of choice, and vacations for example all have nuanced influences on happiness, that might not be quite what you think. Happiness as an overall construct, isn’t entirely straightforward. Read more about it at the link below.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- Child Psychiatry Experts Says Mentally Strong Kids Have Parents Who Taught Them These 4 Traits
- Dear Therapist: I’m Hiding Something From My Therapist
- 5 Common Struggles Children of Narcissists Face in Adulthood
- When it comes to job training for youth with autism, where they live matters
- GI Symptoms May Herald Mental Illness in Traumatized Kids