Elimination of stress and anxiety might not be the only, or best way of making you feel better. According to Dr. Seligman–one of the leaders in the field of positive psychology–there are four major components to well-being: engagement, good relationships, accomplishment, and purpose. Developing these four areas can significantly reduce depression and improve overall happiness. In the article below Seligman describes some key exercises to do just that.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- Dear Therapist: I’m Hiding Something From My Therapist
- 5 Common Struggles Children of Narcissists Face in Adulthood
- When it comes to job training for youth with autism, where they live matters
- GI Symptoms May Herald Mental Illness in Traumatized Kids
- Want to Boost Your Productivity? Science Says Listen to Music With These 6 Rules In Mind