Elimination of stress and anxiety might not be the only, or best way of making you feel better. According to Dr. Seligman–one of the leaders in the field of positive psychology–there are four major components to well-being: engagement, good relationships, accomplishment, and purpose. Developing these four areas can significantly reduce depression and improve overall happiness. In the article below Seligman describes some key exercises to do just that.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- Echoism: When you have too little Narcissism
- Radical Acceptance: Making a space for your COVID-19 Anxiety, Part 1
- How to Transition from Face-to-Face to Online Therapy – or just start it
- Your Coronavirus Social Distancing is about Courage and Altruism – Not Fear: What the anxiety is all about.
- Five Ways To Look After Your Mental Health This Holiday And New Year