Immersive experiences have been used for video games and entertainment. But a new therapy could make VR an accessible therapy for dementia patients.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- Dear Therapist: I’m Hiding Something From My Therapist
- 5 Common Struggles Children of Narcissists Face in Adulthood
- When it comes to job training for youth with autism, where they live matters
- GI Symptoms May Herald Mental Illness in Traumatized Kids
- Want to Boost Your Productivity? Science Says Listen to Music With These 6 Rules In Mind