Immersive experiences have been used for video games and entertainment. But a new therapy could make VR an accessible therapy for dementia patients.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- Radical Acceptance: Making a space for your COVID-19 Anxiety, Part 1
- How to Transition from Face-to-Face to Online Therapy – or just start it
- Your Coronavirus Social Distancing is about Courage and Altruism – Not Fear: What the anxiety is all about.
- Five Ways To Look After Your Mental Health This Holiday And New Year
- Child Psychiatry Experts Says Mentally Strong Kids Have Parents Who Taught Them These 4 Traits
- End of Life
- Mental Health
- Older Adult
- Parent Training
- Therapy Thursday
- Virtual Reality Therapy
- Young Adult