In the past, movies and TV often portray mental illness inaccurately either due to lack of awareness or for the sake of creating drama in their story, which can create inaccurate negative stigma. Fortunately, more and more shows have become aware and more real in showing mental illness.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- Radical Acceptance: Making a space for your COVID-19 Anxiety, Part 1
- How to Transition from Face-to-Face to Online Therapy – or just start it
- Your Coronavirus Social Distancing is about Courage and Altruism – Not Fear: What the anxiety is all about.
- Five Ways To Look After Your Mental Health This Holiday And New Year
- Child Psychiatry Experts Says Mentally Strong Kids Have Parents Who Taught Them These 4 Traits
- End of Life
- Mental Health
- Older Adult
- Parent Training
- Therapy Thursday
- Virtual Reality Therapy
- Young Adult