Sometimes it’s hard to tell your child’s mental state with so many changes growing up, but there are certain medical symptoms that are more associated with mental state than others. Gastro-intestinal symptoms are among the most associated with changes in mental state and distress.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- Five Ways To Look After Your Mental Health This Holiday And New Year
- Child Psychiatry Experts Says Mentally Strong Kids Have Parents Who Taught Them These 4 Traits
- Dear Therapist: I’m Hiding Something From My Therapist
- 5 Common Struggles Children of Narcissists Face in Adulthood
- When it comes to job training for youth with autism, where they live matters