Sometimes it’s hard to tell your child’s mental state with so many changes growing up, but there are certain medical symptoms that are more associated with mental state than others. Gastro-intestinal symptoms are among the most associated with changes in mental state and distress.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7, free and confidential support for distress, prevention and crisis help. Go to their website or
- When it comes to job training for youth with autism, where they live matters
- GI Symptoms May Herald Mental Illness in Traumatized Kids
- Want to Boost Your Productivity? Science Says Listen to Music With These 6 Rules In Mind
- TV’s Most Accurate Depictions of Mental Illness
- NJ Preschoolers have the highest autism rates in the nation, researchers say